Django 1.7.4 release notes
January 27, 2015
Django 1.7.4 fixes several bugs in 1.7.3.
- Fixed a migration crash when unapplying contrib.contenttypes’s or
contrib.auth’s first migration (#24075).
- Made the migration’s RenameModel operation rename ManyToManyField
- Fixed a migration crash on MySQL when migrating from a OneToOneField to a
- Prevented the static.serve view from producing ResourceWarnings in
certain circumstances (security fix regression, #24193).
- Fixed schema check for ManyToManyField to look for internal type instead
of checking class instance, so you can write custom m2m-like fields with the
same behavior. (#24104).