Django 1.7.5 release notes
February 25, 2015
Django 1.7.5 fixes several bugs in 1.7.4.
- Reverted a fix that prevented a migration crash when unapplying
contrib.contenttypes’s or contrib.auth’s first migration
(#24075) due to severe impact on the test performance
(#24251) and problems in multi-database setups (#24298).
- Fixed a regression that prevented custom fields inheriting from
ManyToManyField from being recognized in migrations (#24236).
- Fixed crash in contrib.sites migrations when a default database isn’t
- Added the ability to set the isolation level on PostgreSQL with psycopg2 ≥
2.4.2 (#24318). It was advertised as a new feature in Django 1.6
but it didn’t work in practice.
- Formats for the Azerbaijani locale (az) have been added.